From: delighted.looper [mailto:delighted.looper@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 2:16 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Randomization and Loops

>:: ArtWonk/MusicWonk (deep & weird): www.algoart.com

Also, extremely functional, and quick to set up. If you've needed an
equivalent to Reactor, but for midi data, this is it.

It's a really great add-on to Able ton's - allowing you to automate
processes, like extended volume fades and effects manipulation, or create
random/stochastic midi data, or step sequenced data.

Ableton + MusicWonk is a Deep Ambient musician's dream toolkit.

bIz