For Sale: Boss DD-20, near new!

Hi all,

I just put this up on eBay to test the waters. I have 3 and just don't need that many. I'm thinking about going down to just one again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41415&item=3766050860&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Some other things I am
considering selling but just haven't put up there yet are:

* Moogerfooger Ring Modulator
* Zvex Ooh Wah
* Alesis Microverb III
* Seymour Duncan KGT solid-state, single-rack-space, stereo power amp.

All inquiries are welcome . . . off-list of course.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah. So???