Re: dancers

I can understand the dance troupe not wanting to be
upstaged by flashy 'look-at-moi' playing, but if they
didn't want the music to convey rhythmic information
or melodic structure, did they give you any sort of
clue as to what they DID want it to consist of?

-t-

--- Olivier Malhomme <o.malhomme@club.lemonde.fr>