Re: Having Problems with controlling the levels of my looping station during performances

In a message dated 11/23/04 11:15:19 AM, eofrane@youngjudaea.org writes:

<< the only way to control the levels of the guitar and mike separately is
through the looping station on stage, and the sound guy off stage must
treat the
guitar and mike levels as one. >>

Hi

If I get your situation, I think I would pass the mic and guitar thru a
small
preamp mixer like the Eurorack mx602 (cheap!) before the RC20 then you can
adjust the input of either signal.

The Howie Day rig posted recently might give you some ideas:

http://www.hdaee.f2s.com/v2/rig.htm

He uses 2 looping paths, one for voice and one for guitar.

BobC

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
http://trundlebox.iuma.com
http://tinyurl.com/yuru7