gig, Cambridge UK, this Saturday 27th

(apologies if this is a repeat but I don't think the mail got out last
time )

Zaum + Darkroom in Concert, Saturday November 27th
Michaelhouse Centre, Trinity Street Cambridge
7.30 pm. £5 / £3 concs.

This concert is the last in the nationwide tour that Zaum have been
undertaking to promote their new CD on Slam ('Above Our Heads The Sky
Splits
Open'), which received a very positive review in The Wire - 'as good as
anything you'll hear this year'. Zaum makes music instantly conceived
and
played by improvisers brought together by drummer Steve Harris, who is
perhaps best known for his work with Jan Kopinski and Pinski Zoo. Zaum
also
includes Cathy Stevens - six string Eviolectra, viola; Udo
Dzierzanowski -
guitar; Geoff Hearn - tenor/alto/soprano sax; Karen Wimhurst -
clarinet/bass
clarinet; Adrian Newton - live and found samples. The Wire described
Zaum as
'one of Britain's most remarkable improvising ensembles', so this is
surely
an event not to be missed! Further details of this and other tour dates
at
http://www.steve-harris.info/

Poster - http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/downloads/zaum_poster.jpg
Press release -