From: Travis Hartnett [mailto:tiktok@sprintmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 8:27 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Australopithecus fusionensis

The 2MB file size limit may be the reason (not that I blame Kim for
wanting to keep his hosting filesize under control).  I think most
people just handle the hosting on their own website.  Personally, I'm
not going to bother to chop down a piece, or re-encode it at some low
bit-rate to make it fit 2MB.

On a tangentally related note, I wish the loopers of the world list
could by sorted by geographical location, since I'm more prone to be
interested in stuff that's happening close to me that I might be able to
check out live.

TravisH