Invasion of the body synapses

British invasion,and classic rock bands,were all playing American music
styles.I'm not saying American is superior,I mostly play African music
myself.But Rock and Roll ,Rock Blues blues rock,is what those Brit bands
played.They were very disciplined  and creative,and eventually innovative
in
those styles They played really well( though supposedly on the Beatles 1st
US tour the Young Rascals were the opening act,but got fired right away
because the were so much hotter they were upstaging the Beatles and
Howling
Wolf said,after his London Sessions,those kids were great people and they
sure do love the Blues too bad they can't play'em that well or words to
that
effect),but they are American styles. The proletarian element w/ no upward
mobliity( something middle class white americnas don;t understand) and
post
war poverty probablymade it easy for them to relate to the music of
American
blacks and poor white southerners. Yes there are celtic/anglo saxon,mostly
celtic, roots to white southern music,which combined with black African
roots,church based harmony ideas and many generatons of really harsh
experience combined into rock and roll.
  anyway even Punk was inspired by what was going on in N.Y. the Ramones
esp.
   I have to say that I think physical strength is a musical element.We
hear
music w/ the whole body ,and the emotions that music works with are
manifest
in the body