Re: some thoughts on Ted's queeries about art and self esteem and, oh yeah, looping

On Nov 19, 2004, at 7:39 AM, the toy room wrote:

>> Damn, sniff, dats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
>
> I love you guys...
> Larry Cooperman
> New Millennium Guitar
> http://www.newmillguitar.com
>

> LOL.  You're welcome, Larry.
> I just went to your site for a few minutes and had a short read.  I'll
> be back for more, gots to head off to work.
>
> You're a genius.  Albeit a severely bitter and twisted one.
>
> Hows that for a "compliminsult"?

A "complisult?" seems better but more minimal.

How about "you make me feel like killing myself with your pedestrian
cosmology although I will worship you in the meantime,"

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com