Re: Electrix is Back

Title: Re: Electrix is Back
At 10:53 AM -0800 11/18/04, <ken@dangerlog.com> wrote:
Did any body notice Electrix is in business again?

At 7:56 PM +0100 11/18/04, Wavecomputer360 wrote:
I hope this is for real and not just a short-lived hoax.

Their Web site is functional and has a downloadable OS 1.1 update. They answer e-mail queries.

I get the impression that although they are definitely back in operation technically they are still getting organized on the sales and marketing end.

I suggest (especially in light of past Electrix-related speculation and whining on this list) that everyone chill until new Repeaters are in the stores.

Will Electrix show at NAMM?  They aren't listed in the show directory yet, but the final exhibitor registration deadline is tomorrow.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com