FS: A bunch of footpedals in original boxes.

I have a few things for sale. I quit my funk band (www.jigglethehouse.com)
and am doing the solo acoustic thing (www.donmak.com) and would like to
sell
this stuff to get a nice rackmount acoustic preamp.

So here's the stuff:

**Behringer V-Amp2
Musicians Friend sells these for $99, I'll sell mine for $65.
Almost new in-box. With cool tote bag, and footpedal. Manual, warranty
card,
and everything is included.

**Digitech X-Series Main Squeeze Compression
Musicians Friend sells these for $70, I'll sell mine for $45.
Almost new in box, but have original box, documentation, and warranty card.
dbxR OverEasyR technology. Great compression/sustainer pedal.

**Vintage DOD Flanger Circa 1982
$100
This Flanger gets great reviews on Harmony-Central, and even the AnalogMan
says it is one of the best vintage Flangers out there.

**Vintage Ibanez CS-9 Stereo Chorus
$100
Circa 1982 - Great condition. Just exterior scratches. This is the same
chorus pedal John Scofield and others use. Does a nice Leslie approximation
(minus the doppleganger) when both dials are cranked.

**Ibanez TS-9 DX Tube Screamer Re-issue
Musicians Friend sells these for $108, I'll sell mine for $80
Original box, booklet, and warranty card included.

**Boss OC-2 Octave Pedal
Boss OC-3's are going for $108 on Musicians Friend, I'll sell mine for $50
Perfect condition. Minor cosmetic scratches.

**Boss V-Wah
Musicians Friend sells these for $150, I'll sell mine for $100
Kinda like a Wah-modeler. Also have original box, instructions, and
warranty
card. I also have the power supply for it if you want it added. This pedal
rocks, and has a infrared motion detector so the wah mechanism NEVER gets
dirty or wears out. Also has a killer "vibro" effect for a Leslie-type
effect that I often get comments on.

I have the AC Adapters for all these pedals too, so let me know if you want
an AC Adapter and we can add that to the "deal".

E-mail me at forsale@maksys.com if you have any questions.

Thanks!

DM