show: Phasmatodea, Raleigh NC, Thursday night

I and fellow Loop-D listmember Adrian Likins are playing at this month's
919noisenight event, as our dual Chapman Stick (& theremin)
looping [1] instrumental improvisational soundscapes group Phasmatodea
this Thursday, 18 November, at Bickett Gallery in Raleigh NC. We'll be
the first set at 9:30pm. Cover should be $4-$5 for the performances that
evening, I believe. Thanks for your time.

[1] Our usual complement of looping gear includes an Akai Headrush
(version 1), Boss RC-20 LoopStation, and 2 E-H 16sec delay (reissues).
Sometimes a Z-Vex Lo-Fi Loop Junky. Rarely an Electrix Repeater.

Links:
Phasmatodea        http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Bickett Gallery    http://www.bickettgallery.com/08contact.html
(map, directions)