Yamaha Multi-FX Guitar Pedals

Yah, the DG is quite useful--Mark Hamburg alerted the list when they were
being blown out--but quite frustrating without a MIDI pedal.  And the UD
has
some beautiful chorus effects.  The MagicStomp interface is insanely
austere!
Gary

Travis Hartnett [mailto:tiktok@sprintmail.com] wrote:
<snip>
the Magic boxes ditch most of the dedicated knobs in favor of three soft
knobs and the edit-on-the-computer-via USB option, which sounds like the
standard Yamaha PITA to me.  I quite like the AG and UD Stomps, but the
interface is not their strong point, even with the dedicated knobs.

TH