Defective blackface gibsons being sold?

Hi Gang,
There is a guy selling a blackface gibson EDP who
claims the ones being sold at musicians friend are
defective leftovers, and i want to know because i just
bought one!
here is what he claims:

Apparently, according to the music store in Boston I
bought it from, There was a problem with the first run
of the black faced ones. The store owner told me to
order one directly from gibson, not a place like
musicians friend, because the factory direct ones were
brand new, not left over from the first production.
That is all I know. I'm selling this unit because I
could use the money more than the looper right now.
Hope this helps and thanks for the email.

Please let me know!!

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.