Looping horse

     I can work with this defintion for practical purposes.Any sort of
definition,model ,paradigm  etc.is only useful for organizing data  it's
quite reasonable in that sense.But I find it too  narrow for examining the
unfoldment of cultural patterns over time and as ideas travel mind to mind.
     Once the human stops inputting new signal is it no longer a loop?
   An experiment that yeilds interesting enough results leads to further
explorations that involve refienments,and variations-bifurcations.A series
these branchings,adding complexity exponentially will lead to several
temporary end points that resemble each other little,but have a common
source.
   Perhaps most of this list is more intersted in talking about gear than
abstract overviews ,cultural reifications and reframings.