From: Travis Hartnett [mailto:tiktok@sprintmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 5:32 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EDP Manual Organization

That's a significant project.
Do you have a few specific things you know you'd like to do but can't quite
figure out?  Getting a step-by-step to a few things is more likely and will
probably spark a bunch of "ah hah!" moments for you.

TravisH

>Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 10:35:16 -0600
>From: Steve Ginn <sginn@mac.com>

>Personally, I have found using the EDP, on a practical level, very
difficult, because I don't fully understand a lot of the >definitions used
in the manual.  It's not that the manual is bad, its just my inability to
get my head around what's being >discussed.  I wish I could understand it
in
such a way so that if I hear something in my head that I could accomplish
with the >EDP, I know how to define it so I can actually create it.  What I
would find helpful, if at all possible, is someone creating a step >by step
how to, with audio examples, for some of the fundamental workings of the
EDP.  This start with just a basic function >and then gradually build on.
feel a tutorial like this would at least provide me a foundation that I can
build on using the >manual and my own experimentation.