Re: SooperLooper

I am the author of SooperLooper.  I've recently reimplemented it to
run as a standalone JACK application with control via OSC, MIDI,
and/or an optional GUI.  It was developed primarily under Linux but
has been recently tested to work on OSX.

Certain features are not yet fully implemented, but when they are I
intend to post an official release announcement.  For those of you who
use Linux, feel free to build the version available from the website
(sorry, no packages yet).  For OSX users, I suggest you wait a bit
until some installation issues are resolved (and a possible package is
provided).

I'm also considering providing a plugin version (multiple formats),
but am still unsure how to present some of the features within the
more limiting confines of plugin architectures.

Jesse Chappell