] [Thread Prev
lucifer is a looper? new looping vst...
I'm pretty sure the divine machine vst has been mentioned on the list
before. It appears they have just brought out a new vst that may or may
not be a looper. can't test it until i get to the studio tonight, and
the website gives no specs or details regarding the live input
capabilites but this is from the site
Lucifer is a VST FX which takes Audio Notes as input.
To use Lucifer, you need to first route Audio to/from the plugin and
send it MIDI notes during operation.
Repeat, Gate, Stutter and Scratch a live input or audio track on the fly!
Lucifer has been desgined to be well-suited for live performance and
DJ's, allowing BPM to be set by tapping along on a key (C key).
- Host BPM / manual Tap BPM sync
- 6 Incarn graphs (pan/vol/scratch/distort/cut/res)
- scratch/stutter/reverse audio on-the-fly
- run multiple instances!
- additonal FX (spread/groove/bounce/gate)
- 4 filter modes (LPF, BPF, HPF, Notch)
- Infinite Lock-repeat
- Stereo operation with DJ-type crossfader
has anybody tried out the demo? i imagine it only uses a small audio
buffer (no minute long looping here?) but still looks kind of fun...