Re: Review of Boss RC-20XL

Hi Kim

I can't answer for Scott obviously but as a happy rc20xl user...

The 16 mins is wonderful because you can build up to 11 different -
much smaller loops...

without having to save them to disk or whatever

its very portable

I'm sure the Echoplex and Boomerang have plenty of recording time to do
wonderful things with

the little rc20xl has 16mins - and that's great too!

Best

Piers
Piers Gibbon
http://www.piersgibbon.com  |  piers@piersgibbon.com