Re: Subject: womany loopers

    I have wether no subject nor an object to womany loopers,

So how can I tell about this topic ?

It is also a liitle bit a tiny question.Are female looopes different to
male loopers.

I think it is so.Female Loopers like conversation  and communication.
Male Loopers like more the Soloist Status Status,where the question to
loop with
other musicans gets a new quality.

The question at lest is not,what gender a looper has.The question is,how
we corresond to her/his work.
I guess,female loopers are more openminded for communication.
But thatīs a fact of nature.......

Dialog is important,not the gender or other stuff.