Interviews / Ethnographic Study

I will be writing an ethnographic study for a world music class I am taking
at my university.  I chose looping related music as my focal point, and
would like to interview a bunch of you.  The more the better (20 page
paper,
more interviews means less work for me :) ), from the large figures to the
lurkers (like me), everybody has something to contribute.

So, the interviews will be over email or phone, will not take much of your
time, and will be extremely helpful for me (i need something to write!).
They will probably take place 2 to 4 weeks from today.

Please respond if you are willing to help.  If i don't get enough
i'll just send out another email to waste more bandwidth :)

-Gardner