Y2K4 Venue Addresses

Hi,   I believe I already posted this information but here goes again:

SCHEDULE for THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7th
The LUGGAGE STORE   San Francisco
1007 Market Street
admission:  $6-$10/admission

 9:00 The INAMI/WALKER/WAGNER International Looping Trio
                                 (opener begins at 8 p.m.)

SCHEDULE for FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8th
QUESTION MARK GALLERY   Santa Cruz
in the Pearl Alley Building behind the Pacific Garden Mall

admission:   FREE

 8:00 Michael Klobuchar  (USA)*
9:00  Bernhard Wagner (Switzerland)*
10:00 Sunao Inami (Japan)*

MAIN FESTIVAL for SATURDAY and SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9th and 10th
The RESONANT CHURCH,  Santa Cruz
429 Pennsylvania (1/4 block south of Soquel Avenue across from Rite
Aid/Albertson's)

all 50 artists in two days

LOOPERS LUNCHEON   MONDAY,  OCTOBER 11th
the CATALYST,  Pacific Garden Mall,  Santa Cruz