Re: I'm feeling kinda Loopy....

In a message dated 9/22/04 8:01:00 AM, compguy1@optonline.net writes:

<< You'll have to experiment with the switch. "Mic" is very sensitive
(that
is, it will cause the "Clip" LED to turn on very easily), "Inst" is less
sensitive, and "Line" is least sensitive. You should adjust the trim knob
just below
the point where the "Clipping" LED flickers. >>

Yea.
I usually ran my instruments thru a preamp first then into the rang so I
called it "Line" so used the Line setting and hiss was rarely a problem.

<<I'm sure you already know you can upgrade your older 'Rang to the newer
firmware

by replacing a few chips.>>

Sold my old rang but I miss it. I found the layout user friendly. Hope to
get
a new one someday when my ship comes in.

cheers

BobC

www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
http://trundlebox.iuma.com