Re: FA: Drum Kat DK10 - $150

Thanks Neil! What is your address? I'll box it up and get an estimate for
you this week ASAP. Also will you be paying with Paypal or USPS MO?

Good luck with it. I really love the feel but just decided to let it go
because I couldn't figure out the other pad problem. Worst case scenario
you've got the six going hopefully the rest as well!