Gibson jacks up Echoplex price

I was just about to get an Echoplex but then Gibson jacks up the price
$150 in a period of two months!!  This technology is getting cheaper, how
could this happen?  Has anyone else noticed this outrage?

I've been a loyal Gibson customer for years, but this may very well change
that.  If they updated the memory again, I could understand, but no, they
are still using memory that can be purchased for a couple of dollars.

Anyone know where to get a new echoplex for a decent price?