Re: decent drum machine hardware

Hi Rick,
Yes with little effects drums can sound huge!I have
programmed a lot of west african rhythms on my dr-660
using its effect presets and people often ask me where
i got the african samples from but is all coming from
my drum computer.
I was amazed to hear that Peter Gabriel recorded the
security album almost entirely with a linn drum!
Cheers
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com