Re: Solution for Stereo EDPs and Timing Drift: Three Critical Parameter Settings

So, how much circuitry does it take to build the box described below?

Specifically: Mix a stereo signal to mono while retaining the original
stereo signal, feed that mono signal out, take a mono signal back in
and mix it with the stereo signal again.

Mark