Boss RC-20

Hello,

I hope this is the right way to ask a question. Anyway, I recently received a Boss RC 20 as a gift and I love it!! I have had a great time exploring the myriad of possibilities it offers. My question is this: I would like to know the best way to take a loop I have stored and transfer it to my computer. I asked down at my local music store and they said I could try and get a USB type cord but the sound would probably be bad. They wanted to sell me a device for about $100.00 that was supposed to convert the signal to digital into my computer. Any information you can provide would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks!

Christopher