Stage shoes (was RE: EDP pedals)

At 09:29 AM 9/15/2004, Bernhard Wagner wrote:
>I've started wearing special Echoplex Shoes (TM)! ;-)
>My pedal only sees those or bare feet...

FWIW, I do the same thing (although for different pedals than the EDP).

I highly recommend wrestling shoes for this purpose.  They have super-thin
soles, so you can better feel what you're doing down there.  The soles are
made of rubber, which could help prevent any unfortunate 'grounding
incidents'.  And most shoes of this type are made to be more slender at
the
tips.  This is quite helpful for people with bloody huge feet -- like
myself -- so we can actually hit the button at which we're aiming, and not
the two or three on either side of it.

         --m.

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil