Re: Ableton Live As A Live Looper

Hi,

at the risk of trumpeting my own wares - you could have a look at my
looping plug-in, to which I've just added some Live-friendly sync
features.

http://www.collective.co.uk/expertsleepers/augustusloop.html

That said I could still do with some vociferous live-loopers to back me
up with some enhancements requests I'm badgering Ableton about. :)

cheers,
os.

os@collective.co.uk
http://www.collective.co.uk/