Re: EH 16 Second Delay question

Based on your post, the EH16 can be used in active or
passive looper mode.  If you turn the Feedback slider
all the way up, it will continously loop everything it
has recorded, up to its internal memory limit (around
4 min.), while also overdubbing anything you play into
it or what it "hears" coming from itself (feedback).
For example, I can use the Fine slider to pitch shift
the loop down for a pseudo-Whammy effect and it will
overdub the pseudo-Whammy effect.

It can also only overdub when you want it to.  I am
still learning how to get it to overdub until I hit
the Record button again to stop overdubbing as opposed
to letting it automatically overdub a set number of
bars then automatically stopping overdubbing, as
determined by the Coarse slider.

The EH16, like any device, has its idiosyncracies. It
doesn't always behave as I expect it too. I can't tell
at this stage whether its because of my lack of
sufficient familiarty with the device or a bug of some
sort.

Paolo

www.doombient.com