Switches and Thanks

Hi there

Glad that the mail server didnt send my pictures to you all last night that wouldnt have been pretty!!!!

Thanks alot for my PC-Adrenalinn help, I have decided to follow advice and go for a USB connector.

On a new note, I have decided to take my FC-7 out of retirement and have another go at gigging live with it rather then my FCB1010 (which takes up more room and a power cord!!!)
 Thing is I have never got on with the buttons,I seem to be hit and miss with them.

Could anyone in the UK tell me where  I can get the type of buttons similar to line6 type (metal round pressy ones) I like this type the best

also any ideas on diameter and a description of the type i need (is is a non latching?)

thanks for all you help recently, I hope I can give back soon

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

Download my FREE MP3's at www.download.com/therealblackface

MSN Premium gives you PC protection, junk-mail filters, advanced communication tools and great software like MSN Encarta® Premium. Click here for a FREE trial!

Hi all

I just wanted to say how sorry I am if you have all just recieved a MASSSIVE email with pics for an art submission.

Its nearly five in the morning here and i have just finished work, I typed this all out as my last thing to do for the night, needless to say some how  the LD list address got poasted instead of the art shops aplication address.

i know how precious our bandwidth is and Id hate to offend anyone with either the size or content of my mis-led post

once again SORRY

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

What type of MSN user are you? Take our quick quiz and find out!