Can I just do it till I need glasses?

I was in the middle of writing a rant about how commercially successful
artists such as Bjork can put out whatever they want to and there would be
a sizeable market for it. I mentioned that when Lou Reed's Metal Machine
Music came out, several people I knew bought it (and called it "art"). I
even listened to it a few times. I diplomatically mentioned that I wasn't
dissing Bjork, but that it wasn't exactly what I would call artistic
risk-taking. . .

. . .when the doorbell rang. It was my Echoplex. What a machine! I haven't
had this much fun playing with myself since I was in grade school!
Frankly, Lou Reed and Bjork can make and sell whatever they want. It'll be
all I can do to pull myself away from the Echoplex occasionally to read
the L-D digest . . . and to make an occasional post.

Brilliant piece of work Kim! Nice manual, too.

TJ