RE: Different Skies Electronic Space Music Festival 2004

I went last year, and it was very cool and well attended.
It was great to see Arcosanti (for the first time) and Paolo Soleri was in
attendance--
Here is the link for this year . . . No new info yet, tho . . .
http://www.differentskies.org/

Tom Rex wrote:
"However, I just realized that it is the same weekend as the Y2K4 event.
That really looks great, and the website has, for me, a real Russian feel
in
the picture and the lettering!"

So lots of 21st Century music that weekend!
Gary