RE: Stockhausen's "Stimmung" great vox Re: Sort of OT: Bjork's newcd MEDULLA... and looping?

Title: Re: Stockhausen's "Stimmung" great vox Re: Sort of OT: Bj
"This is part of the reason I like working in circuit bending as the instruments randomly create a loop as if it is composing. I merely am the conductor as I trigger the circuit. This makes for some very unique performance moments. One is forced to improvise in the moment...Or make sense of the random looping by introducing additional looping that guides the final  composition. It allows myself to be a active listener."

(sounds intriguing! tell me more....the closest i get to randomizing is my extinct Peftronics RandOmatic chorus, which can create a totally random washmachine-from-hell oscillation that accompanies me as i play.)