no longer a total midiot

well i actually did it!.....i used a midi cable to connect my mighty CZ 5000 to my puter, through the usb box that i had questions about last week, questions that no one attempted to answer thank you very much (perhaps they were too simple).....well i'm goin to show all you smartymidipants' what an ol dog can do with a few new tricks.....yikes.....exciting.....i'm seeing all kinds of new options and hearing all kinds of new sounds.....fun fun funnuf nuf nuf.....:).....michael ever so slowly becoming an ex-luddite