Re: Behring FCB1010 - Ableton Help please

On 2004-09-05, at 14.30, soam wrote:
> I don't really see how you could work in "Arrangement mode" with the
> pedal, but okay. I knw about Live's MIDI Learn function, I just wish
> it'd work with the pedal right out of the box. TIme to hit the manual
> I guess. Thanks...

Please remember that the FCB1010 by default is loaded with some banks
that sometimes send many midi messages at the same time when one button
is pressed. You may reprogram the pedal to make sure only one event is
sent for each button pressed. Then go ahead and map it up in Live with
the Live midi learn function.

All the best

Per Boysen
---