Re: y2k4 artist list correction

On Sep 1, 2004, at 1:58 PM, loop.pool wrote:

> my bad,  I was sleepy when I typed the last call to artists up.
>
> Chris Cutler of Henry Cow fame is NOT playing the festival (sorry
> Miko).
> A great musician but not, to my knowledge, a live looper.
>
> I meant to say Chris Cohn (of Woodstockhausen fame).
>
> please forgive me.
>
> Rick

So Rick,

So Hi Rick,

Give me the Bernhard Wagner's email so I can send things.

I've got to go see Kenny next week.  You wanna meet?  I could play you
stuff and things.  Don't have a lot of window whatever day it is.

Don't know what day it is that I'll see Kenny but I do have something
to pick up.

My phone is 559-434-0686.  Give me yours and I'll call you, eh?

Larry Cooperman Fresnan

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com