Re: FINAL CALL FOR PERFORMERS: Y2K4 International Live Looping Festival

> Sunao Inami (Japan), Roberto Zorzi (Italy), lol C (England), Gareth
Whittock (Wales), Bernhard Wagner (Switzerland) Bill Walker (Santa Cruz),
Michael Klobuchar (Pennsylvania), Loop.pooL (Santa Cruz), Matt Davignon
(Ca.), George Demarest (Massachusetss),Warren Sirota (New York), Are Jay
Hoffman (US), Joe Balestreri (California), Andre Custodio (California),
Phyll Smith (aka DArk Muse-California), Koorosh Daryiae
(California/Persia),
Stanitarium (California), Mark Hamburg (Santa Cruz), Trey Donovan (Ca.),
Eric Oberthaler (Ca.), Timothy Crowe (Ca.), J Sidhlo (Texas), Dr.Richard
Zvonar (Ca.), Max Valentino (Ca.), Chris Cutler (Santa Cruz), Gary Regina
(Ca.), Ted Killian (Oregon). Leo Sauvageau and Ginger (US), Daniel Lewis
and
Pipa Pinon (Santa Cruz),Brian Kenney Fresno (Mars),  Peter Chester and Deep
Fried (Santa Cruz),Craig Mccollough (Santa Cruz)

WOW..... are we talking THE Chris Cutler from Henry Cow? Holy smokes! I'm
out of town for the weekend, but WOW... what an amazing lineup.