EMSUIC Playlist #387 for August 19, 2004

http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2004/040819.html

EMUSIC is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that airs each
Thursday
at 11:00 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA, 93.9 FM in
Easton,
PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 92.9 FM on Service Electric Cable, and
webcasting on
the internet.

                    Show #387                    August 19, 2004

RECAP:
On this show, I coninued the month-long focus on Dom F. Scab.  The
Featured CD
at Midnight was "Twelve Stories" on Margen Records.

The Vinyl Starter was from the LP "Alpha Centauri" by Tangerine Dream on
Brain
Records.

Dom F. Scab -
http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2004/focus04.html#aug

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:00 pm
Tangerine Dream         Sunrise in the Thirrd    Alpha Centauri (Brain)
                          System
Ozone Player            The Sprawl ++            Frozen Paint on Boiling
Canvas
                                                   (Visual Power)
Remote Spaces           Spirale                  Spirale (none)
vidnaObmana             Second Praise for Last   Anthology (Ikon/Projekt)
                          Hope
VA [Jonathan Hughes]    Snowdrift                Fluidities (Foundry)
VA [Jonathan Hughes]    Vellum                   Fluidities (Foundry)
Terra Ambient           The Gate                 The Gate (Lotuspike)
Not Your Average Hippy  Jellyfish                The NYAH EP (Blue Water)

12:00 am
Dom F. Scab             Complicity               Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             This Is Relative         Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             About the Madness        Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             I'm Sorry, But We Have   Twelve Stories (Margen)
                          Moved to Saturn
Dom F. Scab             Brief Fable              Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             Parent-thesis            Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             Ningu                    Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             Crossed Thoughts         Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             Interior Travel          Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             Imaginary Moment         Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             A Reasonable Whim        Twelve Stories (Margen)
Dom F. Scab             Elementary               Twelve Stories (Margen)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on Dom F. Scab.  The
Featured CD at Midnight will be "Facta" on the Groove label.

The Vinyl Starter will be from the LP "White Eagle" by Tangerine Dream on
Virgin Records.

Bill
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient,  and space music show,
Thursdays at 11
pm (GMT-5:00) on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in
Easton
and Phillipsburg.  Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org  and click
LISTEN
EMUSIC web site - http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic
Stream URL: http://rm1.refugemedia.com/ramgen/encoder/wdiy.rm
To subscribe to the EMUSIC-on-WDIY mailing list, click on [Join This
Group!] at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emusic-wdiy