RE: California Guitar Trio and Tony Levin w. TG (gig spam)

Oh well.  It was definitely worth the drive, coming up
from No. VA where I live.  Good for them, too, that
their gig the following night in Annapolis was
canceled - it was the same night the hurricane hit.

Paolo

--- Lance Zechinato <LanceZechinato@verizon.net>