VERY OFFTOPIC: Tonebone and other effects pedal discussions

I read with interest Monica's offtopic post about the Tonebone effects
pedals and switchers.

As a decidedly offtopic post in answer,  I wanted to alert all the stomp
box
pedal and software plugin aficianados out there
that I have started two tribes at www.tribe.net   called, respectively
STOMP BOX PEDALS and AUDIO PLUGIN JUNKIES ANNOYMOUS.    We even have the
exact same named groups at Yahoogroups for people who want to post sound
files that demonstrate various effects, both hardware and software.

We have some really knowledgeable people who participate at these
discussion
groups (which are  not huge)
and already there are a lot of resources and websites listed their by
members.

www.tribe.net  is an internet social networking website that, unlike some
place like www.friendster.com,  is not
just a party spot or meat market.

It is organized into tribes that members form around common interests and
there are looping tribes  (list member Mark Sottilaros'
Cycletronica tribe is cool), electronic music tribes,musical style tribes,
music theory tribes (that one has some amazingly knowledgeable and very
very generous members), etc.

It's free and this is starting to sound disgustingly like a paid endorsment
which it most certainly is not.
All you stompbox and electronic processing freaks should come join us
there.

You can just go to the site and look for my profile page (where you will
see
a list of the tribes I belong to) or you can write to me
offlist and I'll send you a personal invite.   I'm at
rickwalker@looppool.info.

The following has been a service to Loopers Delight to weed out future
offtopic discussions...........................lol.

yours,  Rick