dynamic loops

Title:
i forgot to say how i'm making use of "dynamic loops" and i'm sending this to the list as it might be of interest for other loopers

i connect the edp to the second channel of my dby 1066 compressor/limiter/gate and the guitar signal (from the preamp) to it's sidechain return so i can control the dynamics of the loops with the dynamics of my guitar (the way this works gives me a very comfortable "analogue" feeling)

cheers

phil zurrigo

Lance Zechinato wrote:
Unbenanntes Dokument

I love the jazz-vibe some of these.  You’ve got a nice warm tone.  Doesn’t sounds like an archtop, maybe a Paul or similar.

That first tune “brankhooks” is really cool!  I love the polyrhythms you build up by about midway.

The very beginning of “intrigue III” has a soundtrack vibe to it.  Sounds like a fadout from the previous tune.

I think “virtue’s cloak” is a standout!  Very nice.

How “old” is your EDP?  I’m guessing blonde, but is it old feature-wise?