From: Sauvageau Leo [mailto:Leo.Sauvageau@tetrapak.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. August 2004 16:36
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Another technique for electronic organic looping...

About 2 years ago I discovered a technique for manipulating old obsolete
electronic toys called circuit bending . I have since bent a few things
into
new electronic random looping devices. Mainly one in particular I call
CORROSIVE MODULATOR. This device is very unique as it is always different
and a very interesting creation. At times, the loops I have heard it create
sound organic like, loops that evolve on thier own. What I plan to do is
finish making my 8-track analogue loop randomizer and build in the
corrosive
modulator circuit. What this will give me is randomization looping on 2
levels, which will be true unpredictable compositions the the device will
create.

By the way I am new to LOOPERS D. I really like this site. I hope to have
some compositions to contribute soon.
Leo