Re: Live, EDP, and plug-ins

--- Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:

> Wow, lucky you to have a Micromodular! I was just
> going to buy one that
> I had spotted second hand but today it was sold ;-(

I got mine from NovaMusik for $299 new.  My bandmate
is trying to decide whether to get one for himself rom
NovaMusik, try to win an eBay auction (the thrill of
the hunt is worth saving $25 for some ;)), or spend
even more money on a Nord Modular G2 Engine, which is
not compatible with the patches I've been spending
hours digging up.  I've focused on audio input
processing patches, and there are some good ones for
experimental/improv use.

> noises). BTW, I
> guess Numerology can also be used to sequence EDP
> actions.

I tried using it to twist a virtual knob in one of my
Micromodular patches, sending MIDI CC via a CCOut
module.  Works great!

Paolo