Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 3:12 PM
Subject: DL-4 hum/buzz when half-speed overdubbing?

The other day I noticed that my Line6 DL-4 now includes an unpleasant
buzz/hum/whine when recording in half-speed mode.  Switching back to
regular speed just shifts it up an octave, although recording and
playing back at full-speed have no problems.  So, I pulled out my spare
(neither one has seen much use recently) and found that it had the same
problem, although to a lesser degree.  Both units are about three years
old and have seen only light usage and been stored on a pedalboard or
somewhere safe, and I've tried different guitars, amps, cable, etc.

I know they didn't used to do this--has anyone else seen this problem?

TravisH

GIF image