Re: Anyone know of any good portable electrical supplies for playing live?

Hey Todd,
    Check out the power supply called the Far Outlet
from www.galaxyaudio.com.  Haven't used it, but it
seems to be designed for audio, rather than electric
toothbrushes or garden tools!!   Fullcompass.com has
them for about $360.  Pricey, but you've got real
gear, don't go with junk!
   Barry Smith