Signal routing solution

(Insert comment from Mark Sottilaro about how the EDP needs to be
stereo.)

I'm reworking my minimalist rack. (Now that everyone is going to DD-20s
and the like I no longer feel quite so minimalist, but so it goes.) I'm
faced again with the problem that in what would otherwise be a stereo
signal flow, I've got a mono EDP. I'd be fine running the EDP in the
center channel if I had a way to preserve the stereo signal passing
through the EDP. I've dealt with this in the past with a line mixer,
but the Passac mixer is both noisy and consumes one rack space that I
might be able to put to better use. Can anyone suggest something that I
could stick in the back of my rack to sum the left and right channels
to mono and mix them with the mono out from the EDP? Essentially
something that accomplishes the following

Thanks.
Mark