Re: Musicians friend Price politics

On Jul 25, 2004, at 3:06 PM, Optimus Rob wrote:

> Amen.  They pulled the same thing with the lap steel guitar a couple
> weeks ago -- their catalog stinks anyway.  I've had some good
> experiences with American Musical (though returns/exchanges take
> forever), but have really enjoyed buying from Novamusik.com.  Their
> gear selection makes Musician's Friend look like the K-Mart of the
> audio business.
> Get Optimized,
> Rob

I have had good experiences with:

American Musical -- Various items. When I had a manual get water
damaged in transit, they rapidly sent me a new one. There's a theory
that AMS = zzounds.

Nova Musik -- Great guys. I got my Microwave XT from them and would
happily do business with them again.

Alto Music -- 2 EDPs and both transactions went smoothly.

Mark