help in understanding EDP stuttermode...

Can someone SIMPLY explain me stutter mode? Ive read the manual... tried loads of stuff.. and just DONT get it!!! REALLY cant hear a difference! I suspect that its MAY have something to do with ... not using a pedal for feedback yet...

(related Q.. can I use a midi pedal for feedback or MUST it be pugged in at the back?? I have the FCB1010 and them 2 pedals (however that would however mean programming it on EVERY pedal... growwwn!! ))

I've mastered the EDP (first six month with the baby is available on "Badgered" my new CDR release... see URL below.. Ha Ha shameless plug... sorry!) and I've found out how I like to use it, but now delving into bits of the manual that confuzzed moi first time round ha ha...

cheers

Mark

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
786 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free SPAMfighter today!