Loop/Time copy???

Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong?
More loops =2, hitting next loop and then multiply to LOOPCOPY... No
problems... but...

hitting next loop and then Insert to TIMECOPY, I just get the same... no I
dont.. it actually goes into a insert (so IF there are multiples already
done in loop one it just loops cycle 1) But NO TIME COPY...
what isnt set properly?
Switch Quant is LOP
8th/Cycles is 8
Round mode (have to look that one up again...) is OFF
Quantise is 8th...

Not certain if I'll use TIMECOPY (my timing aint great ha ha) but wanna try
it out

MArk